Monvest’s strength will be the quality and dedication of its people. Monvest aims to maintain a work environment that fosters professionalism, excellence, diversity and cooperation among employees. Currently, Monvest plans to hire 200 to 250 employees, including senior management, primarily to staff Modern Capital. Monvest will recruit executives and professionals to train staff to operate the lottery outlets. A global standard incentive package is in place to provide motivation.
|Finance and Account Manager
- Assist in reviewing the accounts and ensure timely submission of relevant and reliable financial reports that meet statutory and management requirements
- Facilitate in preparing annual budget, forecast and financial analysis
- Recommend ways to improve operational efficiency and increase revenue
- Liaison with external auditors ad bankers
- Maintain internal company and company’s policies
- Reviewing and checking of payments and reimbursements
- Update Cash Flow statements.
- Min. 2 years or above relevant experience in Finance and accounts management.
- Familiar with Mongolia accounting and tax government rules and regulation
- Expertise in providing accurate accounting data/reports in a timely manner so as to be useful to the CFO and other department heads for forecasting, analysis, etc
- Should have knowledge of all applicable Accounting Standards, Income tax, service tax, VAT and other tax matters and well versed with required compliances
|Vacancy : 1
- Manage full spectrum of human resources operational activities and administration support covering talent acquisition, compensation & benefits, performance management, payroll administration and employee relations for the Group Provide professional compensation and benefits-related advice.
- Conduct periodic performance management exercise, salary review and bonus exercises to ensure relevance and competitiveness.
- Review, formulate & implement short & long-term human resources policies, procedures and strategies
- Oversee HR initiatives supporting employees including performance appraisals, promotions, rewards and recognition etc.
- Coordinates with the operation team on recruitment exercise
- Ensures all internal compliance issues are addressed such as implementation of employee policies and timely communication to the management and operation teams and outlets
- Actively involved in strategic planning, operational decisions, leadership development, talents development and retention as well as employee’s relation and performance management.
- Interviewing and hiring of employee.
- Min. 2 years or above relevant experience in HR management industry
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and manage projects
- Good knowledge of local employment laws and HR practices
- Good cross-cultural interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command of spoken English and Mongolian
- highly-organized, to respond to the variety and volume of responsibility
- communicative, to engage with candidates, management, employees and colleagues
- comfortable working occasionally in ambiguous circumstance
- creative and willing to try new ideas/ approach
- self-motivated and service-oriented
|Vacancy : 1